Introduction to Lightroom Classic CC and the Library Module – Seattle
April 27 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm PDT$99
Lightroom has become the preferred photo organizing and editing platform for serious photographers. But getting started with Lightroom can be a daunting task even for experienced photographers. This class is designed to get you up and running with Lightroom and the organizational power of its Library module. If you are new to Lightroom, this will save you time and help you avoid common Lightroom pitfalls. If you are already using Lightroom, this class will answer some of those nagging questions, such as, “Where did my images go?” By the end of the class you will have the confidence you need to make Lightroom’s workflow work for you.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Review important concepts that can make or break your Lightroom workflow.
- Compare and contrast differences between the different versions of Lightroom.
- Find out how Lightroom is different than Photoshop and why many photographers prefer it.
- Learn how to correctly import new and existing photos.
- See how to use colored labels, stars and flags to identify your best work.
- Get tips on organizing photos with keywords and collections.
- Find out how to find photos that go missing from the Lightroom catalog.
- Explore the Library Filter Bar to quickly search your entire photo library.
- Explore methods for exporting photos for printing at the lab, email, social media, and more.
- Get your questions answered.
Use the link in the section below to register for this class. To save money and register for this class on April 27th and the Develop Module class on April 28 click HERE.