Lightroom Classic CC Develop Module In Depth – Portland
May 11 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PDT$249
This daylong class is designed for photographers who are ready to experience the Lightroom Classic CC Develop module first hand. (The Lightroom 6 Develop module is very similar.) You will be guided through the editing process so that you can develop muscle memory as you explore the Develop module’s tools and techniques and how they’re used to create finished images. By the end of this class you’ll know everything you need to know to begin transforming your photos from bland to grand.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- How to build a solid foundation using the Basic panel.
- The importance of shadow and highlight clipping and how to determine when to let shadows and highlights clip.
- Best methods for working with color; using profiles, white balance, and HSL.
- Quick methods for dialing-in midtone contrast with the Tone Curve panel.
- Proven methods for creating black & white images that pop.
- Experience the power of the Graduated and Radial filters, including how to use the new Range Mask feature.
- How to use the Adjustment Brush to add finishing touches to your photos.
- Quick and easy geometric adjustments to straighten crooked lines.
- You’ll also learn about the latest features and how to integrate them into your workflow.
Hands-on class – Students should bring a laptop computer with Lightroom Classic CC or Lightroom 6 installed.
** If you aren’t sure which version of Lightroom you’re using, check out this article that compares Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic CC.