Personal Online Lightroom Help
Lightroom is a powerful organizational and editing tool. But when things go wrong, you can end up with a real mess. I have been helping photographers on a daily basis, one-on-one, since Lightroom first appeared. I’ve seen just about every problem a Lightroom user can encounter. Now I’m ready to help you with your Lightroom problems with personal, online Lightroom help.
Some of the Lightroom issues I can help with:
- Finding missing photos and folders
- Finding missing catalogs
- Importing from iPhoto or Mac Photos
- Understanding the backup process
- Working with multiple hard drives
- Moving catalogs from one system to another
- Understanding organization and keywords
- Guidance on using Develop tools
- Solving printing problems
- Exporting photos
- Understanding Lightroom Mobile
- and so much more…
I use a secure screen-sharing app that lets us share our computer screens. It also enables you to allow me to get into your computer for a short amount of time so I can fix your problem while you watch. And I can even record the session so you can refer to it later in case you run into the same issue again.
Online Lightroom Support Fees.
- 15 minutes: $35
- 30 minutes: $60
- 60 minutes: $100
- 6-Hour package: $499
- Session recording: $20 (Be sure to let me know in advance that you want your session recorded.)
How to schedule a Lightroom Support appointment.
- Contact me via email or phone and tell me about your problem. I’ll advise you on how I can help. Sometimes help consists of me sending you a link to a useful website. Other times it requires scheduling an online appointment so I can guide you to a clear resolution of your issue.
- If we schedule an appointment, I’ll send you an online invoice for an agreed upon amount of time. If our meeting runs longer than the predetermined amount of time, we will discuss how to proceed then. There won’t be any additional charges without your approval.
“I came to Mark Fitzgerald looking for help with Lightroom. I needed to organize about 180,000 photos which I’d accumulated over a decade. Mark is an expert, a superior teacher, and a master at helping set up methods to organize photos so they’re easily accessible. He’s very good natured and unstoppable when it comes to solving seemingly unsolvable situations. If you’re looking for help in this area, I highly recommend Mark.
Edward Marritz, Edward Marritz Photography and Cinematography New York, NY