Mark Fitzgerald ~ Photographer | Educator | Author
Lightroom and Photoshop training in Portland, Oregon by an expert who has helped countless people like yourself.
- Professional photographers ~ Improve your skills and be more efficient in today’s competitive market.
- Fine art photographers ~ Master the digital tools so they don’t get in the way of your creative process.
- Novice photographers ~ Start out on the right foot with your workflow and avoid costly and confusing errors.
One-On-One Private Lightroom and Photoshop Training
Mark comes to you for custom training so you can learn on your own computer, with your own images, in your own environment. Some of the things he can help you with are:
- Tame Lightroom’s catalog so your photos are organized and easy to find.
- Switch from Aperture or iPhoto to Lightroom.
- Master Lightroom’s Develop module.
- Print fine art images directly from Lightroom.
- Use Lightroom to design photo books.
- Understand important Photoshop concepts like masking and layers.
- Integrate Lightroom and Photoshop for a complete workflow.
- Learn more about private training.
Mark is available for private photo outings and mentorships where the focus in on you and your camera instead of the computer. First he helps you understand why you see the world the way you do. Then he helps you refine your creative vision through a series of assignments and projects designed just for you. Throughout the process Mark helps you learn to master your camera and its controls so that you’ll be ready to shoot when the moment is right. Contact Mark to learn more.
Lightroom and Photography Workshops and Field Trips
Mark teaches at Newpace Center for Photography in Portland, Oregon on a regular basis. He also leads special workshops on workflow and photography in Portland and beyond. Check out the Classes & Workshops page to see a list of upcoming events.
Shedding Light on Lightroom: 2-Day Intensive
May 16 & 17 | 11am-5pm | Camera World | Portland
Lots of folks have asked for a two-day Lightroom intensive. So Mark has put together a special weekend program designed to get you up and running in Lightroom with a workflow that works for you. The first day focuses on the organization using the Library module. The second day takes you through the the Develop module where you will learn about important tools and techniques, and how Mark uses them to create his award winning images. Use the links below to learn more.
Saturday May 16 – Secrets of Getting Organized in the Library Module
Sunday May 17 – Making Your Photos Pop with the Develop Module