Mark Fitzgerald ~ Photographer | Educator | Author
Lightroom and Photoshop training in Portland, Oregon by an expert who has helped countless people like yourself.
- Professional photographers ~ Improve your skills and be more efficient in today’s competitive market.
- Fine art photographers ~ Master the digital tools so they don’t get in the way of your creative process.
- Novice photographers ~ Start out on the right foot with your workflow and avoid costly and confusing errors.
One-On-One Private Lightroom and Photoshop Training
Mark comes to you for custom training so you can learn on your own computer, with your own images, in your own environment. Some of the things he can help you with are:
- Tame Lightroom’s catalog so your photos are organized and easy to find.
- Switch from Aperture or iPhoto to Lightroom.
- Master Lightroom’s Develop module.
- Print fine art images directly from Lightroom.
- Use Lightroom to design photo books.
- Understand important Photoshop concepts like masking and layers.
- Integrate Lightroom and Photoshop for a complete workflow.
- Learn more about private training.
Mark is available for private photo outings and mentorships where the focus in on you and your camera instead of the computer. First he helps you understand why you see the world the way you do. Then he helps you refine your creative vision through a series of assignments and projects designed just for you. Throughout the process Mark helps you learn to master your camera and its controls so that you’ll be ready to shoot when the moment is right. Contact Mark to learn more.
Lightroom and Photography Workshops and Field Trips
Mark teaches at Newpace Center for Photography in Portland, Oregon on a regular basis. He also leads special workshops on workflow and photography in Portland and beyond. Check out the Classes & Workshops page to see a list of upcoming events.
Mastering Lightroom’s Develop Module: Monday | Feb 23 | 9am – 4pm | PDX
In this daylong, hands-on workshop Mark Fitzgerald takes you through the Develop module’s tools and panels while explaining how they fit into a real world workflow. You’ll learn how to work efficiently for simple editing like sharpening and noise removal, and how to make detailed adjustments with tools like the Adjustment Brush and Radial Filter. Once you get the lowdown on these tools and techniques you’ll be able to quickly transform good images into great ones without the need for Photoshop.