If you’ve been wanting to create your own photo book of a project, trip or event, this class will give you everything you need to get started.
It wasn’t that long ago that photo books were the primary method for photographers to show and share their projects. For most photographers, these books were expensive to print due to the large number of books needed to fulfill a minimum order. Today, that’s all changed.
One of Lightroom Classic’s coolest features is the ability to design custom photo books without leaving Lightroom. This gives you the flexibility to layout each page and easily select photos from your Lightroom catalog. You can upload your completed design directly from Lightroom Classic and then order just one book or as many as you need. You can also make your book available to sell to the general public, or simply make one just to give to friends and family.
This class will explore Lightroom Classic’s Book module and important concepts to consider when designing your own photo book, such as:
- Why create a photo?
- Project ideas for your first photo book
- Tips for sequencing photos to tell the story your way
- Explore photo book design ideas
- Page layout ideas and working with text
- Designing covers and dust jackets
- Spot developing photos to create cohesive tone and color
- Choosing paper and cover options to suit your budget
- Uploading your book to Blurb or another book company
- Navigating the Blurb website
- Sharing and selling your book
Target Audience: This program is suitable for experienced Lightroom Classic users.
Length of Program: 2-3 Hours