- This event has passed.
Going Mobile With Lightroom
June 22 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT$99
One of Lightroom Classic CC’s most underused features is the ability to synchronize desktop Lightroom photos with mobile devices and vice versa. Many users don’t find this useful because they don’t understand how it works. This program will explore the ins and outs of using Lightroom on mobile devices and how to automatically import phone camera photos directly to the desktop catalog. By the end of the program you will have everything you need to begin leveraging the power of Lightroom on your mobile devices.
- Understanding synchronizing basics
- Which versions of Lightroom are appropriate for mobile and desktop devices
- Synchronizing your computer and mobile devices
- Working with synchronized collections
- Why Smart Previews are a good idea for synchronized collections
- Shooting tethered and importing directly to mobile devices
- Sharing synchronized albums and galleries online
- Using synching when working with clients and art directors
- Use your mobile device to sort for winners and losers instead of sitting at your computer
- Automatic importing directly to your desktop from your phone’s camera
- Hidden shortcuts that will speed up your workflow
- Use a synched folder to speed-up Instagram posting
- Much more…
Target Audience: This program is suitable for both current and new Lightroom users.