- This event has passed.
Introduction to the Lightroom Classic CC Develop Module – Seattle
April 28 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm PDT$99
Lightroom’s Develop module contains nearly every tool photographers needs to make their images look great. This makes it possible to handle the editing workflow without ever leaving Lightroom’s ecosystem. This class will take you on a guidfed tour through the Develop module panels and tools. You’ll learn how each tool is used why to use various tools and techniques to handle specific image editing issues. By the end of this class you’ll know everything you need to know to begin transforming your photos from bland to grand.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- How to build a solid editing foundation using the Basic panel.
- The importance of shadow and highlight clipping and how to determine when to let shadows and highlights clip.
- Best methods for working with color: camera profiles, white balance, HSL and more.
- Quick methods for dialing-in midtone contrast with the Tone Curve panel.
- Proven methods for creating black & white images that pop.
- Quick spotting and retouching with the Spot Removal tool.
- How to master the Graduated and Radial filters, including how to use the new Range Mask feature.
- The power and flexibility of the Adjustment Brush to add finishing touches to your photos.
- Quick and easy geometric adjustments to straighten crooked lines.
- You’ll also learn about the latest features and how to integrate them into your workflow.
Use the link in the section below to register for this class. To save money and register for this class on April 28th and the Library Module class on April 27 click HERE.