Lightroom Classic Develop Module : Advanced – Sponsored by Glazer’s Camera
June 24 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm UTC-8$99
This class picks up where the Lightroom Classic’s Develop module Basics class left off. It takes you deeper into the Develop module and explores important tools and techniques that give you power over your photo editing workflow and enable you to explore your creativity in new ways.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Working with black & white to find the right mix for a particular photo
- Using virtual copies to compare different versions of the same photo
- Using the Split Toning panel to add tints to B&W images
- Understanding develop presets and how to create your own custom presets
- Introduction to the Masking tools and how to use them to perfect your photos
- Mastering the Adjustment Brush, Lightroom’s most powerful tool
- Exploring noise removal techniques and strategies
- How to use the Detail panel to make your photos razor sharp
- Using lens profiles and adjusting geometry to straighten lines
- Saving time by setting up an import preset to apply standard adjustments during import
This class will be held online using the Zoom app. It will be an interactive meeting where you will still be able to participate and ask questions. It is best that you use a computer with a microphone and speaker to join the meeting, though you can use your phone for the audio portion of the meeting if necessary.
*Handouts will be sent to students prior to class.
**Students will receive an email with instructions for downloading the app and joining the meeting on your computer
***A recording of the class will be available to students after the class.
**** If you aren’t sure which version of Lightroom you’re using, check out this article that compares Lightroom versions.