One of Lightroom Classic’s strengths is its ability to help you organize your photos so that you can find any photo you are looking for with a few simple clicks. This new class is designed to highlight the important features that make this possible and show you how to use them to organize your Lightroom photos. By the end of this class you will have the tools you need to get your Lightroom Classic catalog hyper-organized.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Logical folder organization that makes sense for your photography
- Using colored labels, stars and flags to identify winners and losers
- Adding and removing keywords from individual and groups of photos
- Editing keywords and dealing with duplicate keywords
- Keyword List organization including how and why to nest keywords inside container keywords
- Using the Library Filter Bar to perform advanced searches based on date, text, etc
- Creating and using Collections to group images for projects
- How and why to use Smart Collections and Targeted Collections
- Review of exporting files
Target Audience: This program is suitable for both current and new Lightroom users.
Length of Program: 3 Hours