Going Mobile With Lightroom Desktop
One of Lightroom’s most underused features is the ability to synchronize photos with mobile devices. Many users don’t find this feature useful because they don’t understand how it works. This two-hour program is designed to help photographers understand catalog syncing and explore methods for using Lightroom CC on phones and tablets. By the end of the program attendees will have everything they need to begin leveraging the power of Lightroom on their mobile devices adding a new flexibility to their workflows.
- Understanding synchronizing basics
- Which versions of Lightroom are appropriate for mobile devices
- Synchronizing your computer and mobile devices
- Working with synchronized collections
- Why Smart Previews are a good idea for synchronized collections
- Shooting tethered and importing directly to mobile devices
- Sharing synchronized albums and galleries online
- Using synching when working with clients and art directors
- Use your mobile device to sort for winners and losers instead of sitting at your computer
- Importing directly to your desktop from your phone’s camera
- Use a synched folder to speed-up Instagram posting
- Much more…
Target Audience: This program is suitable for both current and new Lightroom users.
Length of Program: 2 Hours