If you are new to Lightroom Classic, this class is for you. You’ll get the bird’s-eye view of Lightroom’s organizing and editing tools and how they combine to create a simple and powerful workflow. You’ll experience the workflow from import to export and see why Lightroom has become the go-to editing program for so many photographers – from beginners to established pros. By the end of the class you’ll be ready to begin using Lightroom Classic to tame your postproduction workflow.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Experience the Lightroom Classic workflow from start to finish.
- Review important fundamental concepts that can make or break your workflow.
- Learn about the differences between various versions of Lightroom.
- Find out how Lightroom is different than Photoshop.
- Learn to import new photos so you always know where they are.
- Get tips on organizing so you can find any photo with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Learn to quickly develop your photos to make them look great.
- Explore methods for exporting photos for printing at the lab, email, social media, and more.
- Get your questions answered.
Target Audience: This program is suitable for both current and new Lightroom Classic users.
Length of Program: 2-3 Hours