This class picks up where the Lightroom Classic’s Develop module Basics class left off. It takes you deeper into the Develop module and explores important tools and techniques that give you power over your photo editing workflow and enable you to explore your creativity in new ways.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Working with black & white to find the right mix for a particular photo
- Using virtual copies to compare different versions of the same photo
- Using the Split Toning panel to add tints to B&W images
- Understanding develop presets and how to create your own custom presets
- Working with Graduated and Radial filters and why range masking is so important
- Mastering the Adjustment Brush, Lightroom’s most powerful tool
- Exploring noise removal techniques and strategies
- How to use the Detail panel to make your photos razor sharp
- Using lens profiles and adjusting geometry to straighten lines
- Saving time by setting up an import preset to apply standard adjustments during import
Target Audience: This program is suitable for experienced Lightroom Classic users.
Length of Program: 3 Hours