Understanding Lightroom Classic’s Develop module is the key to making your photos look their best. The Develop module’s non-destructive editing sliders and tools enable you to explore different options while having the ability to undo any edits at any time. Having a good understanding of how these features are used and when to use them makes all the difference when editing important photos. This class will explore the Develop module and take you through the basics to show you how a few simple adjustments can help make your photos pop.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Understanding the histogram and shadow and highlight clipping
- Understanding and using profiles to get the look you like
- Fine tuning overall tone and midtone contrast with the Basic panel
- Using the Tone Curve panel to fine tune contrast
- Comparing and contrasting Texture, Clarity and Dehaze controls
- Exploring the difference between Vibrance and Dehaze
- Adjusting color with white balance and the HSL panel
- Synchronizing develop setting to groups of similar photos
- Methods for using the crop panel to find the perfect crop
- Spot removal using clone and heal
Target Audience: This program is suitable for both current and new Lightroom users.
Length of Program: 3 Hours