Many experienced photographers rely on Photoshop to fine-tune special images. But a workflow that depends solely on Photoshop misses opportunities for enhanced efficiency and flexibility. This program is designed to introduce a workflow that places Lightroom Classic at the hub of the workflow and treats Photoshop more as a plugin that is used only when needed.
Topics covered in class:
- Important differences between Lightroom Classic and Photoshop and why each is specifically suited to performing its primary tasks.
- Understanding the Lightroom Classic catalog and how it works.
- Best practices for organization.
- Quickly sorting the winners.
- Raw and non-raw editing for single and multiple images.
- Seamlessly moving photos between Lightroom Classic and Photoshop.
- Presenting to clients.
- Exporting files for the lab.
The goal of this program is to expose experienced and novice Photoshop users to a powerful workflow that helps them get the most from their editing workflow while taking advantage of the power of the modern Lightroom/Photoshop ecosystem.