If you are having trouble registering for a class on Eventbrite, it could be due to your web browser blocking the pop-up windows. This is especially a problem for Safari users. Here’s how you can quickly give Safari access to Eventbrite’s popup windows so you can complete your registration.
- Go to registration for the class you want to attend on Eventbrite’s website.
- Open Safari Preferences (Safari > Preferences) and then follow the steps below.
- Choose Websites at the top of the dialog.
- Choose Pop-up Windows on the left sidebar.
- You should see eventbrite.com in the right-hand portion of the dialog with a menu next to it. Use the menu to allow pop-ups for the Eventbrite website.
That’s all you need to do to fix this issue. The best part is this pop-up setting will stay on after you set it so you should be good to go the next time you register for a class on Eventbrite.