Introduction to Lightroom Classic CC – Portland
April 13 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT$99
If you are new to Lightroom Classic CC, this class is for you. You’ll get the bird’s-eye view of Lightroom’s organizing and editing tools and how they combine to create a simple and powerful workflow. You’ll experience the workflow from import to export and see why Lightroom has become the go-to editing program for so many photographers – from beginners to established pros. By the end of the class you’ll be ready to begin using Lightroom Classic CC to tame your postproduction workflow.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Experience the Lightroom Classic CC workflow from start to finish.
- Review important fundamental concepts that can make or break your workflow.
- Learn about the differences between various versions of Lightroom.
- Find out how Lightroom is different than Photoshop.
- Learn to import new photos so you always know where they are.
- Get tips on organizing so you can find any photo with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Learn to quickly develop your photos to make them look great.
- Explore methods for exporting photos for printing at the lab, email, social media, and more.
- Get your questions answered.
If you aren’t sure which version of Lightroom you’re using, check out this article that compares Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic CC.