- This event has passed.
NEW! Unleashing the Power of Keywords in Lightroom Classic
March 26, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT$39
About this event
Adding keywords to photos is one of the most important things a photographer can do when it comes to organization. However, many photographers don’t take advantage of this powerful feature because the process seems confusing or time-consuming. This mini-class is designed to change that by demonstrating the importance of keywording and why it is so powerful. Mark will show you how easy it is to quickly add keywords and make them part of your workflow. He will also show you how to do keyword searches, including multi-keyword searches, and how to organize your keywords to keep the Keyword List tidy while improving the power of searches.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Why keywords are important
- Find any photo with just a couple of clicks
- Applying keywords to groups of similar photos
- Organizing keywords
- Different ways to search for keywords
- Editing keywords
Some details about the class:
- Target Audience: This program is suitable for experienced Lightroom Classic users.
- Length of Program: 3 Hours
- A link to handouts will be sent to students prior to class.
- This 3-hour class will be held online using Zoom. It will be an interactive meeting where you will still be able to participate and ask questions.
- A recording of the class will be available to students after the class.
- If you’re not able to attend, by registering, you will still receive a link to the recording of the class.
- There is a minimum number of students required to make this class feasible. If the class does not meet the minimum number of registrants, the class will be canceled one week prior.