Introduction to Lightroom Classic – Online Class
October 2 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT$99
If you are new to Lightroom Classic, this class is for you. You’ll get the bird’s-eye view of Lightroom’s organizing and editing tools and how they combine to create a simple and powerful workflow. You’ll experience the workflow from import to export and see why Lightroom has become the go-to editing program for so many photographers – from beginners to established pros. By the end of the class you’ll be ready to begin using Lightroom Classic to tame your postproduction workflow.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Experience the Lightroom Classic workflow from start to finish.
- Review important fundamental concepts that can make or break your workflow.
- Learn about the differences between various versions of Lightroom.
- Find out how Lightroom is different than Photoshop.
- Learn to import new photos so you always know where they are.
- Get tips on organizing so you can find any photo with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Learn to quickly develop your photos to make them look great.
- Explore methods for exporting photos for printing at the lab, email, social media, and more.
- Get your questions answered.
This class will be held online using the Zoom app. It will be an interactive meeting where you will still be able to participate and ask questions. It is best that you use a computer with a microphone and speaker to join the meeting, though you can use your phone for the audio portion of the meeting if necessary.
* Handouts will be sent to students prior to class.
** Students will receive an email with instructions for downloading the app and joining the meeting on your computer
*** A recording of the class will be available to students after the class.
If you aren’t sure which version of Lightroom you’re using, check out this article.