Learning to Use Lightroom Classic’s Masking Panel – Sponsored by Pro Photo Supply
March 2 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PST$59
One of Lightroom Classic’s most powerful features is its Masking capabilities. Adobe continues to add new masking features to LrC that enable photographers to create complex masks without the need for Photoshop or other complicated plugins. AI features such as Select Sky, Select Subject, and Object selection help to simplify the masking process while giving you control over your creative process. This mini-class is designed to bring you up-to-speed with these major improvements so you’ll know how and when to use them to enhance and perfect your photos.
SOME THINGS YOU WILL LEARN:
- What is masking and why is it important?
- Differences between the masking panel and the masks panel
- Working with mask overlays
- Using AI masking tools to quickly create accurate masks
- Exploring the power of people masking
- Two powerful methods for selecting objects
- Working with linear and radial gradients
- Mastering the complex brush tool
- Understanding range masking for color, luminance, and depth
- Adding, subtracting, and intersecting masks
SOME DETAILS ABOUT THE CLASS:
- Target Audience: This program is suitable for both current and new Lighroom users.
- Length of program: 2-3 hours
- This class will be held online using Zoom. It will be an interactive meeting where you will still be able to participate and ask questions.
- A link to handouts will be sent to students prior to the class
- If you’re not able to attend, by registering you will still receive a link to the recording of the class.
- There is a minimum number of students required to make this class feasible. If the class does not meet the minimum number of participants, the class will be cancelled one week to a few days prior.
HOW TO WATCH:
This session will take place on the Zoom platform. Those who register will receive an email about 30 minutes before the each event starts with a link to join the Zoom session and a password.
**RECORDING OF THE SESSION WILL BE AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS AFTER THE CLASS**