The Fine Art of Printing With Lightroom Classic – Online Class
November 6 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT$99
Today’s photographers are truly fortunate to have so many options when printing their work. But with these options comes complexity due to the large number of choices in papers and printing technology. In this workshop Mark Fitzgerald will help you understand important concepts and terminology about printers, paper, and color management. He will also show you how to use Lightroom Classic Print module to quickly layout and produce high quality prints.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Overview of printer, ink, and paper technologies.
- Understanding color management.
- Downloading, installing and using paper profiles.
- Different ways to print black & white.
- Deconstructing Lightroom Classic powerful Print module.
- Working with printer software.
- Working with the printer hardware.
- Considerations when preparing files for lab printing.
- Saving print layouts for future use.
By the end of this workshop you will be ready to begin printing your own images at home.
** If you aren’t sure which version of Lightroom you’re using, check out this article that compares Lightroom versions.