As our world returns to normal many of us will be traveling with our cameras again. There are plenty of things to consider when taking your photography on the road to ensure a smooth experience.
This class is designed to get you ready to hit the road with your camera and Lightroom. It is broken down into three main areas; before the trip, during the trip and after the trip. The primary goal of the class is to help you prepare for your next photo trip so you don’t run into any surprises away from home or when you return. There will be tips and tricks for people who travel with a laptop and those who prefer to travel light without a computer.
Here are some of the topics covered in the class:
- Preparing a special trip catalog for your travel laptop
- Setting up custom keyword sets to use on the road
- Testing your system before you leave
- Checking-in on your photos during the trip
- Editing on the go with your tablet
- Best practices for backing up photos while traveling
- Traveling without a laptop – importing to a tablet or a WIFI hard drive
- Using Lightroom mobile and the cloud
- Sharing while on the go
- Merging the trip photos with your main catalog
- Cleaning up travel catalogs and backups
*A recording of the class will be available to students after the class.
* If you’re not able to attend, by registering you will still receive a link to the recorded class.
* There is a minimum number of students required for this class to happen. If the class does not meet the minimum requirements, class will be canceled one week prior.
If you are having trouble registering for a class on Eventbrite, it could be due to your web browser blocking the pop-up windows. This is especially a problem for Safari users. Read HERE how you can quickly give Safari access to Eventbrite’s popup windows so you can complete your registration.