Unlock The Power of Lightroom And Transform Your Workflow
Lightroom has become the central editing hub for many photographers. But lots of users miss important opportunities to get the most from it due to a lack of knowledge of this powerful application. This talk is designed to help photographers gain a deeper understanding of Lightroom’s organizational techniques and editing tools so they can create a Lightroom workflow that works for them.
- Overview of important Lightroom concepts that can make or break your workflow.
- Managing catalogs and determining how many catalogs you should use.
- Strategies for importing and organizing new and existing files and folders so that you know where your images are located.
- Understanding the power of keywords and how they can be used to find any photo at any time.
- Methods for quickly locating missing files and folders.
- Working with images on external hard drives.
- Develop module tools and techniques used to quickly produce finished images.
- Methods for quickly sharing develop settings to speed-up the editing workflow.
- An introduction to synchronizing Lightroom catalogs on mobile devices to create mobile portfolios.
- Overview of file exporting for web and print uses.
- Any new or updated Lightroom features will be discussed to help attendees become familiar with those changes.
Target Audience: This program is suitable for both current and new Lightroom users. My experience with many existing Lightroom users is they often don’t realize the true power of the program and how it can improve their postproduction workflow. Many are relying on Photoshop for some of their editing when it may be faster to work in Lightroom. New users are often confused by Lightroom and don’t know what’s possible or where to begin. This program is designed to help both these groups move to the next level by providing a broad range of relevant tips and advice.
Length of Program: 2-3 Hours