Getting Organized with Lightroom Classic – Sponsored by Glazer’s Camera
March 30 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT$99
One of Lightroom Classic’s strengths is its ability to help you organize your photos so that you can find any photo you are looking for with a few simple clicks. This class is designed to highlight the important features that make this possible and show you techniques to use them to organize your Lightroom photos. By the end of this class, you will have the tools you need to get your Lightroom Classic catalog hyper-organized.
SOME THINGS YOU WILL LEARN:
- Logical folder organization that makes sense for your photography.
- Using colored labels, stars and flags to identify winners and losers.
- Adding and removing keywords from individual and groups of photos.
- Editing keywords and dealing with duplicate keywords.
- Keyword List organization including how and why to nest keywords inside container keywords.
- Using the Library Filter Bar to perform advanced searches based on date, text, etc.
- Creating and using Collections to group images for projects.
- How and why to use Smart Collections and Targeted Collections.
- Review of exporting files.
SOME DETAILS ABOUT THE CLASS:
- This is an online, live class where students will be able to participate and ask questions.
- Handouts will be sent to students prior to class.
- Students will receive an email with instructions for downloading the app and joining the meeting on your computer
- A recording of the class will be available to students after the class
HOW TO WATCH:
This session will take place on the Zoom platform. Those who register will receive an email about 30 minutes before each event starts with a link to join the Zoom session and a password.
**RECORDING OF THE SESSION WILL BE AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS AFTER THE CLASS**