Lightroom Classic Develop Module : Advanced – Sponsored by Glazer’s Camera
March 16 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT$99
This class picks up where the Lightroom Classic’s Develop module Basics class left off. It takes you deeper into the Develop module and explores important tools and techniques that give you power over your photo editing workflow and enable you to explore your creativity in new ways.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Methods for using the crop panel to find the perfect crop
- Spot removal using Clone, Heal and Content Aware Remove
- Working with the Black & White panel to find the right mix for a photo
- Using virtual copies to compare different versions of the same photo
- Adding color tints to B&W images
- Understanding develop presets and how to create your own custom presets
- Exploring noise removal techniques and strategies
- How to use the Detail panel to make your photos razor sharp
- Using lens profiles and transforming geometry to straighten lines
- Using the new Lens Blur panel
- Saving time by setting up an import preset to apply standard adjustments during import
- Introduction to masking
This class will be held online using the Zoom app. It will be an interactive meeting where you will still be able to participate and ask questions. It is best that you use a computer with a microphone and speaker to join the meeting, though you can use your phone for the audio portion of the meeting if necessary.
*Handouts will be sent to students prior to class.
**Students will receive an email with instructions for downloading the app and joining the meeting on your computer
***A recording of the class will be available to students after the class.
**** If you aren’t sure which version of Lightroom you’re using, check out this article that compares Lightroom versions.