Going Mobile with Lightroom – Portland
October 12 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm UTC-8$99
One of Lightroom’s most underused features is the ability to synchronize desktop Lightroom photos with mobile devices and vice versa. This program will explore the ins and outs of using Lightroom on mobile devices and how to automatically import phone camera photos directly to the desktop catalog. By the end of the program you will have everything you need to begin leveraging the power of Lightroom on your mobile devices.
- Understanding the Lightroom Ecosystem.
- Synchronizing your computer and mobile devices.
- Automatic importing directly to your desktop from your phone’s camera.
- Working with synchronized collections.
- How Smart Previews are used when synchronizing.
- Shooting tethered and importing directly to mobile devices.
- Sharing synchronized albums and galleries online.
- Using synching when working with clients and art directors.
- Use your mobile device to sort for winners and losers instead of sitting at your computer.
- Hidden shortcuts that will speed up your workflow.
- Using a synched folder to speed-up Instagram posting.
- Much more…
Target Audience: This program is suitable for both current and new Lightroom users.
This class will be held in a lecture format. No computer needed. A handout will be provided.
** If you aren’t sure which version of Lightroom you’re using, check out this article that compares Lightroom versions.